Wednesday, September 10

Katie & Ian - Margarita eSession of Loooooove.

Katie and Ian - what can I say... they will be one of the funnest most outgoing couples that I'll have the privileged of shooting - their wedding day comes real soon. I can't wait!

They're a beautiful young couple that was pumped to do this engagement shoot and was open for everything during our time together - maybe that was the margarita (make sure to invite her to the wedding!). And let me tell you ... I LOVE when couples are open for anything, I can go crazy with it. Like making them climb up the side of a steep death defying cliff!?!! (ok it was only 3 feet off the ground)...

We had a blast together and can't wait to do this again during their day...

Stay blessed you all! //enoch














12 comments:

Michaela said...

Those are awesome pictures, and very creative too! I keep finding all these Christian photographers on blogger. It makes me very happy! Way to represent man!

Amanda Suanne said...

great job! Love the orange wall!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

I'm new to your blog...and loving it! Great job on these. I'll have to keep checking it out!

Anonymous said...

Looooooooooooove these Enoch! My fav is the death defying cliff shot, nice!!

Ruby Rideout said...

Funny...If you hadn't said that cliff was 3ft, then i would have thought they were higher. Looks awesome!

The last one reminds me of a print that could be out of a newspaper. I love it.

The first one: cool angle from down below.

Great stuff my friend~

Tiffany said...

These are fantastic!!
That first one rocks ~ But they are all awesome!!

Ryel j said...

Love the rocks shot. heck yes!!!!

Unknown said...

Really cool take on all of these.. very nice..

Anonymous said...

Oh these are so great - that first one is incredible. Love your locations!

Elena said...

Great work Enoch! I love the way you use background in the first four images, and the last one is like from an old movie - gorgeous!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh my dear friend enoch, that last shot put me on my knees!!! LOOOOOVE it! hello huge wall canvas!

julie h said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I really like the tones and t/s effect in the first two photos in this session. Kudos!