Thursday, September 27

Been busy -

Ah the lack of Blogging... everyone goes through it, my excuse... I've been busy with Photography jobs lately. I'll be posting up some new pictures soon of a couple great clients that I've had recently. Also I'm really psyched about this weekend... I'm shooting a band with a good friend a fellow photographer (Tri-Lakes Photography). This should be a cool session, I have some great ideas for an unusual session...

Today, I shot 2 absolutely adorable kids, this was a really fun session, I really love working with cute well mannered children... I'll post up a few shots tomorrow.

Tonight was premier night for 3 of my Favorite shows - Smallville, The Office, and CSI. We DVR'd CSI and will have to watch it another time... oh did Sara live or die??? Can't wait to find out. Smallville was AWESOME!!... Oh... can't wait till next Thursday!

Laters... - Enoch

2 comments:

jess... said...

I watched the Office....soooo funny! I want one of those shirts...and Creed is so underated! "I've been in a variety of cults, as both a follower and a leader....follow is more fun, but there is more money as a leader." Too funny!

Enoch Photography said...

Hey Jess...
We soooo love the Office --- one of those shirts would be a great gift for Tara... I'll have to get it (hope she doesn't read this post)...

Creed is... I agree - plus he smells like muong beans -- ha-ha