Monday, September 17

Kenzie

We have a little girl, her name is Kenzie. She is very funny and really keeps use occupied. She is the love of our life, the bestestestest little girl I know. (I'm biased I know)

This is one of my favorite pictures of Tara and Kenzie. Kenzie was about 3 1/2 months old. We went to pick strawberries this day and had a lovely time.















Lately she has gotten into markers and colors, and wants to "color" all the time. So this day she got into drawing on herself, so Tara and I decided to have some fun with it gave her some non-toxic tattoos. Needless to say she loved it and I'm sure can't wait to do some more.
When I was growing up my parents use to alway so (and still do) that I've grown up so fast, now I kind of understand this being a new Dad and all. When I was younger the years couldn't speed up fast enough to get to 13, then 16, 18, then 21 - oh the milestones of our youth. Now I seem bask in the thoughts of Kenzie growing up oh so fast, noticing all the little small steps to her personal adventures through life, learning and growing. At times I think of thoughts far into the future when she's a teenager a beautiful little girl to us. And then my mind wanders father to when I'm giving her away to someone else. Oh she is growing up so fast, but regardless she will always be my little girl. Daddy's little girl.

I love you Kenzie. - Daddy.

No comments: