Tuesday, September 11

Disturbia

This past weekend I shot an engagement shoot for a beautiful couple. They were an amazing couple - Todd and Debbie. Went to the city of Monument CO to do the shoot, at a park called Fox Run Park, it was amazing. Afterwards, we drove to the small downtown area of Monument, it was very cute and quaint. Beautiful area, I loved it.
I'll be posting some pictures later this week.... they're absolutely lovely.

Tonight Tara and I laid on the couch together and watched Disturbia, which turned out to be a really good movie. The main actor, Shia LaBeouf, is really a great actor IMO. I've seen him in a couple films - each one I've really enjoyed. Look out for this kid - he'll be the next Tom Hanks.

Other than that I worked on more Photos to post and also I'm really getting into forums lately and have really enjoyed the OSP (Open Source Photo) forum that I have joined. Really learning a ton of information from seasoned photographers.

Well that's it for tonight - I'm off to bed to read a book actually, Punk Marketing. Good book so far.
.....Night. -Enoch

No comments: