Thursday, September 20

Date night

So tonight Tara and I had a wonderful simple date night (I love my wife so much!). We decided to start this up as we really need time for us, time to spend quality time with each other. We dropped Kenzie off at Gamma's (Tara's mom) place, she'll spend the night there tonight. We left there and went to dinner at Olive Garden as we both were craving it, then went and watched a movie (Evan Almighty- Great Movie!).
Now back home we are noticing how quiet it is at home, it's the 2nd night ever that Kenzie has stayed away from us. We can definitely say that we miss her, she makes us complete.
Oh also, I hate spiders - ok maybe ALL BUGS (except Butterflies) - yuck... a phobia I'm certain. So Tara had a dream that there were spiders living in a curtain in our bedroom, sure enough when she checked there was one living in the curtain in our bedroom. YUCK!
So we decided to check the curtains in the living room as well and yep - SPIDERS! Ewwwwhhh... You don't understand how much a dislike them... so now we're cleaning out all the window sills and spraying them with lavender oil (natural spider killer) - they'll smell good while they die.
On to vacuuming out the couch and chairs in the living room to make sure nasty ugly baby spiders don't live in them... oh and maybe later I'll watch Arachnophobia so I can make sure I don't get any sleep tonight thinking spiders are crawling on me... yeah yeah yeah... I know... I'm a little girl... whatever!... Good night. :)

-Enoch

No comments: