Thursday, November 1

Up tired and need to sleep - rambling...

Family (Tara's side) arrived today - staying elsewhere in town. 2nd time I've meet them... nice people the lot of them, different as we all are - but nice none the less. They're all the same though that side of the family. I was on my pain meds while visiting - so it went well I guess... I always try to be talkative, however I just know I had a dumb blank look on my face... can't wait to get off these meds. Next week ... I'll be better. No more pain killers... I don't see how someone can get addicted to these... they make me feel slow and dumb.

I love my family - can't wait to see them. I'm a bad son to my mom... visiting'wise that is. You know it's been about 1.5 years since I saw my Mom last --- i do call her at least 3 times a week though... that counts for something right? I love her dearly ... life just gets in the way. That's one of my HORRIBLE traits - I tend to get selfish and think only about my immediate family and not my extended family as much... cousins, aunts, grandma, etc... I need to call old friends more often and reach out to my extended family more... just to say hello. I'm a horrible person when it comes to staying in touch... this I really need to change. ANyways... like I was saying...
... I do love my family and can't wait to see my Brother and his Baby girl and my Big Sister and hopefully when we drive out there (where? Tulsa, OK) her Baby will be born -- she's due on November 2o'something... we're going to OK on Nov 29th ... day after our 9th year wedding anniversary. Also see my Mom and my little sister... oh and of course my step-Dad --- I'm really excited for all of us to set around and just talk and joke. That'll be fun. Good times.

Didn't get to watch any of our Thursday shows tonight - as we had to visit Family --- so when we got home .. we put Kenzie to sleep and watched "Pushing Daisies" on ABC.com --- if you haven't watched this show already ... you must... it is one of our new favorite shows. It's original and fresh...

ok ... enough rambling ... i need to go to sleep... mornings come early... but I'm off tomorrow... so I may just sleep in... Nighty night. -e

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we feel guilty as well for not contacting loved ones as much as we do. why can't everyone blog so staying in contact would be easier? :)