Monday, November 19

Burger Queen .... oh and Heroes!

Ok so my wife and daughter are both vegetarians, Tara and I use to be vegans for like 7 years. Now I've gone back to eating chicken, cause it's just oh so tasty. So after a shoot I swung by Burger King and picked myself up something and Kenzie and crown. Isn't she the cutest. I love her...



(SPOILER ALERT if you haven't watched Heroes tonight)

And OMG! They just killed off HRG (Noah - Claire's Dad) --- What???
- but then the Ending!!! How crazy is that???? Love love love this show.

3 comments:

J. Castro Photography said...

Heroes rules! did you catch the very end? OMG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's unanimous (sp?) Heroes Rocks!
So does chicken! LOL.

Holy crow...when was the last time I saw a picture of Kenzie? She's growing so quickly...you're truly blessed my friend.

Enoch Photography said...

Jay --- yes I did!... OMG is right... Top 3 best episodes so far...

Dale - Heroes and Chicken rock my socks! lol.
Kenzie is growing up so quickly... she's so much fun lately.