Wednesday, November 28

Happy 9th Anniversary

Today is my 9th year being married to such a wonderful person. I have been fortunate enough to share my life for the last 9 years with such a wonderful person. We met on October of 1996 and started dating a month later - I knew right away I'd marry her and we'd share life together for ever. Tara Lee Gonzalez, she is a strong wonderful woman that has been my inspiration when I need some and along with my Lord and Savior, she has been my strength when I have been weak. I love her and know that this will be the very bestest year of our marriage... I'm really excited for our 10th year anniversary next year... we're going to go all out for it.

Honey ... I love you so much, there is no other place I'd rather be but here with you were I belong.

- Enoch.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations!!! 9 years, wow....it is so great to see that. I wish you both a lifetime of continued happiness and blessings.

Cheers,
Deb

Enoch Photography said...

Thank you Deb! I welcome and accept those blessings!

Anonymous said...

I know I sound like a broken record, but you ARE truly blessed...Tara didn't do too bad either! Congrats to both of you and keep enjoying this beautiful gift of life we were given.

Jennifer Elaine said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!!