Saturday, November 17

Davidson Family Shoot

It was cold at 7:45 AM this morning when I left the house. I dressed appropriately, I thought to myself - long john undershirt, layered with another short sleeve shirt on top, and my new thick jean jacket with wool-like collar, I knew I'd be kept warm today. Yeah I was right... but too warm would have been a better thought - should have thought about the hiking.... ;-)
So we met at Red Rock Canyon park at 8:30 AM, sky was partially barely cloudy and the air was crisp and it felt great outside. Daniel and Lauren pulled up and were extremely friendly from the get go and their little guy was just so cute... oh and they had a dog- and beeautiful beautiful dog.
Well we did get a small hike in while taking pictures throughout this gorgeous location - it was great. I had a great time with the Davidson's and hope to do it again soon - but enough with my rambling... on to the pictures... enjoy.

-Enoch













1 comment:

Jennifer Elaine said...

Hey Enoch! Thanks for the blog love:) I love these family shots. I have a couple family shoots coming up and these are great inspiration. My favorite is the last one.