Tuesday, November 20

Franktown Family Fun

This past Sunday, which was a very pleasant day, I drove out to Franktown CO - a small town north of Colorado Springs. I was met by a wonderful family for a photo shoot - they were all so sweet and nice and very friendly. We walked around the property and snapped away as I saw things pop out at me. The kiddos were great - oh so pretty --- and handsome.
I did realize something though ... when I go to lay down and take a picture I should ALWAYS double check what I will be laying down in. I saw a great shot - so down I went on my back...... incactus (I believe - I never saw it ... I just felt it). When I arrived home Tara had to pull out about 100 or so small thorns from my back - to say the least the drive home wasn't pleasant. Lesson Learned! ha.

Well here are some of the images from the day - hope you enjoy -Enoch.

















1 comment:

m p said...

Enoch, what a fun location!! Looks like you had a great time with them. The Portraits Look great! =)