Thursday, November 8

Stock Photography - Ready Shoot Aim...

So I've made a decision to get into stock photography. This is something new to me and something I know hardly anything about, however this has never stopped me before. See I'm part of this awesome Photographer forum and stock photography come up on a thread - it really explained the process in detail and lots of other photographers had really good questions, so I researched it and am really getting excited about it. However I was hesitant that I could do it ... I'd be out of my league and I wouldn't do well...
Then today I read a post by David Jay - Failure is impossible. What a great person he is - motivated me my whole photography career so far - I thank him for that. Well there was this saying that he placed, it came from Guy Kawasaki, a chief evangelist for Apple that said we need to approach most businesses with a "Ready, Shoot, Aim" mentality.
I'm taking this mentality in business going forward and I know I will succeed - no matter if there are bumps in the journey to success I will learn from those mistakes and continue on...
I may not be fully prepared for this journey but I will jump in and take the plunge --- and I will be sure to keep you all fully informed.

-Enoch

----------------
Now playing: Chicago Public Radio - #28: Detectives (This American Life - Podcast)
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

jess... said...

What a great attitude, I hope you do awesome :)good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hey E.....Glad you've found something new to inspire your creativity, but.....could ya maybe dummy this down for me?....what the schnitzel is Stock Photography?

Jaleh Afshar said...

I hope this is helpful! ^___^
Beginner's Guide to Stock Photography