Friday, November 2

My Day off and what I did...

Today was my day off... Here's what i did : (not in any order really)

1) Slept in till 10 AM... oh it was nice... woke up by Kenzie... love when she wake me up with Tara.
2) Made Oatmeal and ate it with Kenzie
3) Showered
4) watched the Price is Right
5) worked of Photography Images - post processing
6) looked up some websites
7) fixed Tara's iBook powercord - ran to Radio Shack to pick up some pieces.
8) Straighted up
9) Watched the Office on NBC.com (...too funny... I was dying laughing when Karen walked up to Jim in the PT Cruiser)
10) Played with Tara and Kenzie - Hide and Go Seek - played this for a long time.
11) Booked another photo shoot for later this month (Thank you God for the Blessing that I have in order to do this --- and some day as full time for a living) --- I think I'm good... ;-)
12) Getting ready to watch a movie - Mr.Brooks --- looks good. Tara doesn't like Kevin Costner says that all of his characters are the same in every movie... I kinda agree... but I still like him. I for one liked Water World... oh and the Postman... both great movies! ;-)

Ok that's enough ... she's waiting for me to start the movie now... laters.

Tomorrow - more Photography work and then --- going to the Colorado Springs ZOO.
I'll post some pictures.

-Enoch

No comments: